Company with limited liability with a Board of Directors
Share capital of 1.519.944.495 euros
479 973 513 RCS Paris
13 bd du Fort de Vaux, 75838 Paris Cedex 17 – France
Tel : +33 1 42 85 85 00
Managing editor: Sébastien Thierry, General Secretary
Publishing manager: Julien Fernandez, Group Corporate Communications Manager - publications and content
Content managers: Anneliese Lecouteux, Group Communications Officer ; Hugo Haddouf, Group Communications Officer
CREATION AND HOST
10 rue Petit
75019 Paris - France
Tel : +33 (0)1 53 21 21 00
This site is a work of the spirit as defined in the provisions of articles L 111-1 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property and, as such, the Rexel Company benefits, as the author of this original creation, from the protection and rights reserved by law.
The use of this service is reserved to a strictly personal and private use. Any partial or whole reproduction or representation for any other use on any media whatsoever is forbidden, except for prior and express authorisation by the Rexel Company acting in its quality of author.
Not respecting this prohibition constitutes counterfeiting which may result in the civil or penal responsibility of the counterfeiter against which the Rexel Company reserves the right to claim indemnification for all damages.
2. TRADEMARKS, CORPORATE NAMES, COMMERCIAL NAMES, SIGNAGE AND MORE GENERALLY ALL OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Rexel Group and/or more generally its affiliated companies are the owners of the rights attached to the trademarks, corporate names, commercial names, signage and other Intellectual Property rights which are expressly recognised as existing and being valid by all users.
No mention is made of rights relative to other trademarks, corporate names, commercial names or signage, whether they are registered or not and which may be attached to certain terms or signs used on this site. However the absence of such a mention does not imply, in any way whatsoever, that these trademarks, corporate names, commercial names, signage, terms or signs do not benefit from a protection.
It is expressly recognised and accepted by all users of this site that any product, service or technology described in these documents may be the subject matter of other Intellectual Property rights for the benefit of the Rexel Company or a third party. No right to use these Intellectual Property rights is granted herein.
When you visit our website 2018.rexel.com, cookies are installed on your computer. This section will allow you to understand how cookies work and how to configure the available tools in order to manage them.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small downloaded to your hard drive when you visit a website. It is mainly designed to collect information related to your website navigation and to offer you customized services. On your computer, cookies are managed by your web browser.
Third party cookies
These are cookies installed by third party companies. The only third party cookies stored on your computer while visiting our website are those belonging to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. These social networks store cookies on your browser in order to verify if you are connected to their services. This facilitates the use of their share buttons.
- Help us measure and study the traffic generated by our interactive content published online
- Monitor analytical data about website usage
- Improve the services offered by the website
You can manage cookies in several ways.
Configuring your Internet browser
You can choose to disable these cookies.
Your browser can be configured to notify you every time cookies are stored on your computer and ask you to accept or refuse them.
Please note that your browser settings may alter your experience on our website.
The configuration of every browser is different. It is described in your browser’s “Help” menu, which provides useful information on how you can change your cookie management settings.
You can disable cookies by following the instructions below:
1/ If you are using Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, click on the “Tools” button, then on “Internet options”
- Under the “General” tab, under “Browsing history,” click on “Settings”
- Click on the “View files” button
- Click on the “Name” column header in order to sort the files in alphabetical order, then scroll down the list until you see file names starting with the “Cookie” prefix (all cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie).
- Select the cookies containing the “2018 Rexel” name and delete them.
- Close the window displaying the file list, then double click on “OK” to return to Internet Explorer.
2/ if you are using Firefox
- Go to the “Tools” tab, then select the “Options” menu
- In the pop-up window, choose “Privacy”, then click on “Show cookies”
- Locate the files containing the “2018 Rexel” name
- Select them and delete them.
3/ if you are using Safari
- In your browser, choose the “Edit > Preferences” menu
- Click on “Security.”
- Click on “Show cookies.”
- Select the cookies containing the “2018 Rexel” name and click on “Delete” or “Delete all.”
- After deleting the cookies, click on “Done.”
4/ if you are using Google Chrome
- Click on the “Tools” menu icon.
- Select “Options”.
- Click on the “Advanced options” tab and go to the “Confidentiality” section.
- Click on the “Show cookies” button.
- Locate the files containing the “2018 Rexel” name. Select them and delete them.
- Click on “Close” to return to your browser.
4. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The personal data provided by the Internet users of the web site are solely intended to Rexel.
According to French laws the Internet users are allowed to access, rectify, and delete any personal information (law "Informatique et Libertés", 1978 art. 34) by submitting a written notice to the following addresses:
- by e-mail
- by regular mail:
Rexel Group - Head of Communications - 13 bd du Fort de Vaux, 75838 Paris Cedex 17 – France
5. GENERAL INFORMATION
Even though we have accomplished all the required formalities to ensure that the information contained on the web site is correct, Rexel cannot be held responsible for mistakes, omissions, or for results which might be obtained, transferred to, retransferred to or collected by use of these information. In particular, hypertext links' use may guide you towards other service centres for perusing the wanted information, services centres which Rexel does not control and does not intend to assume any risk related to their content.
This Internet site allows access to data from the Rexel Group as a whole. As such, the data in this site may include references to products, services or technologies of the Rexel Group which are not available in your country. The presence of these references does not imply that Rexel has the intention to offer such products, services or technologies in your country.
The Rexel Group and more generally its affiliated companies may not be directly or indirectly held responsible, guarantee and/or stand by the execution of the obligations or commitments of outside service providers which may be mentioned in the context of this site for information and/or indication purposes with respect to which it has a strict legal and financial independence.
The information in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This information may be periodically modified and the modifications shall be incorporated in new editions. The Rexel Company may, at any time, without prior notice, improve or change the products, services and technologies described on this site.